Annual Liquor Licence Fees
Holders of liquor licences (other than limited licences)
must pay an annual licence fee in accordance with the Liquor Licensing (General)
Limited Licences granted for large commercial or high risk events may incur a licence fee from 1 January 2013.
A copy of the current Regulations is available from the South Australian Legislation website at www.legislation.sa.gov.au.
Annual Licence Fee Payment Dates
For the 2012-13 financial year - invoices for the Licence Fees for the
2012-13 Financial Year have been issued and are payable by 31 December 2012
- For the 2013-14 financial year- invoices will be issued in March 2013
and will be payable by 30 June 2013
- For all future years - invoices will be issued in March and will be payable
by 30 June
Holders of new licences will pay a pro-rata licence fee based on the fees applicable in the regulations on the date that the licence is granted.
Invoices issued to licensees when a new licence is granted and will be payable within 28 days.
Options To Reduce Annual Licence Fees
Under certain circumstances you may be able to
reduce your annual licence fee
Click on the links below for application forms to apply to reduce your annual licence fee.
- Licensees who trade late can pay their annual licence fee by instalment.
- This option is only available to licensees who pay on-line
- Extensions will be available
- Licensees with concerns about making payment by the due date
shown on their invoice should contact CBS staff on (08) 8226
8650 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your licence was suspended (not due to disciplinary reasons), you will receive an invoice requiring you to pay a pro-rata licence fee
only when the suspension is lifted.
- The invoice will be payable within 28 days
Please visit the
Latest News page for recent updates.
If you have any questions regarding licence fees please contact CBS by phone on (08) 8226 8650 or by email at email@example.com.
Page Last Updated: 27-2-2013
| Email Us |
| Return to top of this page |